Celebrate More Daylight With DaylightMax Savings!
Save Up To $300 On DaylightMax Windows & Doors
You must order before June 14th to save!
- $100 rebate when you buy 1 or more patio doors
- $200 rebate when you buy 7 or more qualifying windows
- $300 rebate when you buy 7 or more qualifying windows and 1 or more patio doors
Some restrictions apply, see terms and conditions below for more info.
DaylightMax windows let in more natural light while providing outstanding energy-efficiency. Features include:
- Narrow frames and wider viewing areas let in up to 40% more daylight other windows
- Many frame styles available to match and complement any home
- Available with Decorum® s exterior colors, hardware finishes and a wide selection of decorative glass options
Includes: Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty, covering parts and labor and transferable for a second lifetime.
Terms & Conditions
- Orders must be placed between April 29th – June 14th
- Get the Simonton Order # from your Replacement Dealer or Distributor
- Go online to simonton.com/daylight-savings-rebate and enter your order info!
- This offer is valid only for DaylightMax & Madeira windows, and Madeira, InovoTM, April 29th thru June 14th from participating dealers/distributors
- Maximum rebate per household is $300, only 1 Visa gift card allowed per household
- All claims must be requested online by July 19th or are no longer valid
- Consumer must provide the Simonton order number (from participating dealer or distributor) and claim online
- Payment processing will take 9-12 weeks from request
- Visa Gift Card will be mailed out to the name listed (No business names allowed)
- The address must be the same address where the windows were installed
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer
- Orders MUST be placed by June 14th Contract cut off with Clear Choice is June 7th
Energy Trust of Oregon
Now offering cash rebate incentives for qualifying energy-saving windows — get up to $4 per square foot.
Did you know you can get a cash rebate for making energy-saving upgrades to your home! As a Three-Star Trade Ally of Energy Trust of Oregon, we can help you complete your cash incentive application. We’ll answer any questions you may have about the Energy Trust Incentive, guide you to the right window options for your home, and complete the paperwork for you from start to finish.
If you need financing, we work with lenders that provide reasonable options for you and it’s a turnkey process.
If you are interested in financing, please let us know and we will work with you to find a solution that fits your needs and budget.